In Our Community
The lawyers and staff of Birdsell Grant LLP are committed to the community we and our clients live and work in.
Members of the firm have participated in, volunteered for and led various professional, service, cultural, social, sporting and business organizations including the Chamber of Commerce, the Rotary Clubs of Stony Plain and Spruce Grove, the Heritage Agricultural Society, the Alberta Summer Games Society, the Exhibition Society, KidSport Alberta and a host of other valuable organizations.
We provide pro bono or reduced fee legal services for organizations such as churches, nonprofits and community leagues. We acknowledge the limited resources available to these organizations, and wish to assist these organizations provide services to the community and to help them thrive.
If you would like us to support your charitable organization of community initiative please contact us.
We believe that communities are made great by those who give back. The lawyers and staff at Birdsell Grant LLP spend time participating on non-profit boards, getting involved in community events, volunteering with charitable organizations, offering pro bono services, and raising funds for those in need. Our commitment has extended to the following organizations:
- Stony Plain & District Chamber of Commerce
- Spruce Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary Clubs of Stony Plain and Spruce Grove
- Heritage Agricultural Society
- Alberta Summer Games Society
- Exhibition Society
- KidSport Alberta
- Rotary Club of Parkland After Dark
- Rotary Run For Life
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Stony Plain Heritage Agricultural Society
- Alberta Chamber of Commerce
- Simon Poultney Foundation
- Alberta Winter Games
- Ronald McDonald House Northern Alberta